Nonprofit board members are involved because they believe in the organization's mission, and that is what they prefer to focus on. Unfortunately, there are governance and management issues that also need to be addressed if the nonprofit is to accomplish its goals (and stay compliant with IRS rules). Magpie provides a resource for governance policies and best practices that provide a firm foundation for the organization's activities.
- Organization documents
- Governance policies and documents
- Mission statements
- Board training on governance topics and meeting best practices
- Facilitation of strategic planning sessions
- Policy manuals and job descriptions
- Mediation and investigation of workplace conflicts